As a Client Engagement Manager at AccessFintech, you will lead all aspects of the client relationship while promoting a positive experience for our key stakeholders.
Your primary focus will be defining and leading client strategic initiatives, understanding key problematic areas within the client business, and extrapolating that to services that AccessFintech can provide. We care about evolution, collaboration, and innovation, so we encourage idea sharing and ongoing learning.
The Client Engagement team covers both large financial services firms (tier 1-3 banks) as well as buy-side clients (Asset Managers, Fund Admins, Hedge Funds) so experience in that sector is key. You will have the opportunity to contribute to development, and enhance existing products, all while working with clients. Client Engagement Managers also have a responsibility to identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
Our Engagement teams are located both in the US and UK, but interact with internal teams and with clients globally, so you will be adept at communicating excellently using various channels including Slack, video calls, etc.
· Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact.
· Scheduling and preparing quarterly reviews to set objectives and identify opportunities to upsell
· Ensuring the company remains compliant and adheres to the terms and conditions listed in contracts
· Recommend customers which is the most effective approach to optimize their ROI.
· Make full use of applications like SharePoint and Microsoft technologies and tools to lead various customer projects simultaneously
· Collect and analyze regular reviews of the business and important customers in order to better understand projects in the future and customer’s expectations
· Cross-collaboration with internal teams neutralize issues effectively and efficiently and deliver on customer KPI
. 5-10 years experience in front, back or middle office operations
· Familiarity with operational processes and lifecycle events
· Strong written English language skills
· Willingness to learn in a quickly evolving environment
· Capable of performing to a high standard whilst under pressure to deliver innovative solutions
· Good client service skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels
· The ability to give and receive constructive feedback, helping to improve the organisation’s overall knowledge
· Flexibility in approach and management of a varying workload