AccessFintech was founded in 2016 by a team of financial industry veterans with proven experience, creativity, and expertise in driving efficiency and solving problems in the context of the global capital markets.
AccessFintech uses technology to evolve the financial industry operating model. Our aim is to transform the model to drive control, transparency, efficiency, and collaboration across the whole financial ecosystem. We have a self-service ethos, where risk is mutualized, and there is better, more enlightened decision making across organizations and functions.
We have created and operate a unique network of financial industry participants, sharing data and collaborating on exception resolution of trades. The technology is designed in such a way that clients can quickly and easily adopt the service without significant resource allocation, enabling firms to control their risk management practices while increasing the number of services consumed.
The Senior Project Manager oversees several key functions within the Delivery arm of the organization. The goal is the successful implementation of projects to end users, and to ensure Service Delivery processes are followed to meet business needs. This position will also serve as a regional lead and go-to SME in the region.
The Project Management team works closely with various internal and external stakeholders, including Development, Product, Client Engagement, Connectivity, Client Services, Training and AccessFintech clients. This is a crucial client facing role where a strong sense of ownership and commitment is required.
The successful candidate identifies a client’s needs and integrates the delivery of the services within the context of the business. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that he/she establish and manage expectations within the business to a high standard. Technical Integration, project management and client relationship skills will be prioritized.
• Maintain thorough understanding of how the platform is used and configured
• Integration of software based upon agreed Statement of Work with clients
• Develop comprehensive project plans and issues trackers to be shared with clients and internal stakeholders
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budge
• Control the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Required Skills and Qualifications
· 10+ years’ experience in an Implementation or Project Management role
· 3+ years’ experience in Team Lead or Management role
· Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· Skilled at anticipating and solving problems and ability to understand complicated process flows
· Proactive & flexible team player
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and manage deadlines
· Ability to build relationships, liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders and third parties/vendors
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· Sound understanding of:
• Previous experience in Financial Services and/or Technology Start-ups