Access Fintech is an innovative risk management service for banks and buyside firms. The service helps firms track the trade lifecycle and get a true sense of prioritized risk, across an increasing number of systems. Access Fintech brings together Fintech providers and in-house technology, orchestrating the interaction of the distributed providers and creating a single visual display of the risk of financial transactions in a global sharable view.
Read about us at:
We are looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer to join and be a part of a leading team, be involved in improving an advanced risk management technology with a focus on the fintech area.
• At least 2 years as Unix/Linux based environments.
• At least 2 years experience with AWS and infra as a code (Terraform/cloudformation)
• Strong knowledge of docker framework
• Git basic skills
• Security oriented
• At least 2 years experience with CI/CD tools, Jenkins preferred.
• Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem analysis skills
• Kubernetes knowledge
• Networking: strong understanding of L1-L7 concepts and implementation
• At least 2 years with Windows operating systems.
• Python knowledge
• Monitoring Technologies knowledge
• Implemented and maintained CI/CD using pipelines
• Databases: MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
• High Documentation skills