Client Services Team Lead
About The Role
Local team leader of the client services team.
- Work cross-functionally with IT teams including Application Development, Delivery, and Quality Assurance to solve client incidents.
- Ensure Access Fintech is meeting, and exceeding, client expectations within pre-defined SLA’s.
- Manage cross-functional teams to foster a “put the client first” culture.
- Categorize incidents, and look to automate incident responses where possible.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in an incident management function with a focus on technical/application support with a degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Computer Science.
- Passion for technology and problem-solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to: drive for results, build, lead and motivate high-performing teams, advanced problem solving skills, and experience in conflict management resolution.
- Located in NYC or London