AccessFintech uses technology to evolve the financial industry operating model. Our aim is to transform the model to drive control, transparency, efficiency, and collaboration across the whole financial ecosystem. We have a self-service ethos, where risk is mutualized, and there is better, more enlightened decision making across organizations and functions.
AccessFintech was founded in 2016 by a team of financial industry veterans with proven experience, creativity, and expertise in driving efficiency and solving problems in the context of the global capital markets.
We have created and operate a unique network of financial industry participants, sharing data and collaborating on exception resolution of trades. The technology is designed in such a way that clients can quickly and easily adopt the service without significant resource allocation, enabling firms to control their risk management practices while increasing the number of services consumed.
The Synergy Support team is a diverse and dynamic team covering a wide range of functions and responsibilities, from answering client questions and executing onboarding requests through to investigation and resolution of complex issues using various back-end systems and technology.
The team works closely with various internal and external stakeholders, including Development, Product, Connectivity, Project Managers, Training team and AccessFintech clients. This is a crucial client facing role where a strong sense of ownership and commitment is required, the team must always deliver quality service to clients whilst working within stated SLAs.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for clients experiencing issues in the AccessFintech platform and own the daily management of tickets raised, carrying out investigation for all AccessFintech products from start to finish. The team use various back-end systems, databases, and technology to perform investigation, problem solve and provide steps to resolution. The team are also responsible for various projects as well as the creation and maintenance of Client Support documentation.
· Maintain thorough understanding of how the platform is used and configured
· Take ownership of and ensure client support tickets are responded to and resolved within agreed SLAs
· Proactively investigate and resolve client support tickets using the platform, developer tools, back-end systems and databases
· Prevent future issues by identifying root cause and documenting successful resolution steps and preventive measures
· Identification and escalation of urgent items to stakeholders and creation of client incident reports for high severity issues
· Support client and user onboarding by completing required platform configuration
· Plan and manage project work and documentation
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· 1 - 2 years experience in a Client technical Support, Project Management or Technology role
· Skilled at anticipating and solving problems and ability to understand complicated process flows
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and manage deadlines
· Ability to build relationships, liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders and third parties/vendors for resolution of incidents
· Excellent client-facing and customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal English language skills
· Proactive & flexible team player
· Previous experience in Financial Services
· Previous experience in back-end systems and databases (relational and non-relational)
· Sound understanding of:
o File transformation and data normalization
o Connectivity protocols including MQ, FTP, FIX
o Messaging formats such as XML, FIX, JSON, and Proto